The support of clan societies, individuals and organisations enables us to preserve our legacy for future generations and promote Clan Donald history and traditions.
We are run by a Scottish Registered Charity, Clan Donald Lands Trust. The trust was founded in 1971 through the generosity of clans folk worldwide. We are grateful to all those who have supported us over the past decades and continue to do so.
There are number of ways you can support us.
Remembering your loved ones
We can help you honour and remember departed family or friends, both members of Clan Donald and those with ties to this beautiful part of Scotland.
- The Armadale Book of Remembrance is permanently displayed at the Museum of the Isles. It is hand made using traditional skills and materials. Entries may be inscribed under the date of death or any other anniversary.
- A tree in Armadale Gardens provides a living memorial for departed friends or family members and brings pleasure to all who visit.
- Memorial wall. Bronze plaques mounted on the memorial wall at the Museum commemorate loved ones.
Contact us to find out more and discuss your individual requirements.
Other ways to support us
- Donate and sponsor: We are delighted to accept individual and corporate donations towards our work. Please contact us and we will arrange for a member of our senior team to discuss opportunities with you.
- Become a Friend of Armadale: Your membership fee will directly support our work, while you benefit from free entry and discounts. Find out more.
- Volunteer: We regularly work with volunteers in the garden and museum. Find out more.
Thank you for helping the spiritual home of Clan Donald to thrive.