Your health and well-being is extremely important to us. Please read these important safety procedure before you travel.
Before your visit
- Please check our opening times before your visit in case of any unforeseen changes.
- If you displays symptoms associated with Covid-19, we ask you to delay your visit until it is safe to do so.
- It is not necessary to purchase an advance ticket.
- We advise you to bring a face covering with you.
During your visit
- General hygiene: We have adopted a rigorous cleaning regime. All high traffic areas and surfaces are disinfected regularly and we have hand sanitiser stations at key points. Staff are fully trained and are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) where appropriate.
- Face coverings: These are no longer mandatory in Scotland. However, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind we recommend that you wear a face covering in enclosed areas i.e. the ticket office, shop and Museum.
- Children’s playpark: We ask parents and carers to supervise children and for everyone to use the hand sanitiser provided.
We very much look forward to welcoming you.