All tourism and hospitality businesses are warmly invited to our drop-in open afternoon. Please join us to
- Find out what’s new at Armadale Castle this season and meet the team
- Take a guided tour around the gardens and museum
- Sample refreshments from our acclaimed café-bar-restaurant, Gasta at Armadale Castle
- Meet our neighbours Torabhaig Distillery, sample whisky and find out about the Hebridean Whisky Trail
- Find out about other things to see and do on the Visit Sleat stand
- Swap leaflets and network with other tourism businesses
Please drop in at any time between 2.30 – 5pm. Event closes 5.30 pm.
20 minute tours will run at approximately:
- 3pm – garden tour
- 30pm – museum tour
- 4pm – garden tour
This free event is open to all visitor-facing businesses and organisations. Please register your attendance on Eventbrite.