The monthly marketplace is back!
Following the lifting of lockdown restrictions on open air markets, we are able to run our popular market again. The final market of the year takes place on 12 September, 10am – 3pm. Browse stalls selling local crafts, plants and produce. Free entry.
Saturday 12 September update: we will be moving indoors to the Stables because of forecast wind and rain. Stalls will be laid out to ensure that everyone can shop safely at an appropriate distance, and with hygiene measures in place for everyone’s safety.
Stallholders for Saturday 12 September:
- Abriachan Nurseries – plants
- Isle of Skye Baking Company – bread and cakes
- Skye Free Range – free range chicken
- Wood Ewe – woven and felted crafts
- Scouting for Buoys – recycled crafts
- Wood Hive Skye – reclaimed wood products
- Joyce Smith – art
- Jon Nicolson – woodturning
- Alison Foggin – knitware
- Margaret MacCloud – knitware
- The Selkie Collective – eco gifts
- Claudia Knott – ceramics